Why do I link?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fast Email Replies make me happy :)

Tonight I am having a hard time coming up with something that makes me feel happy. My day was very happy, and I spent time with hundreds of people. Walking through the halls as school makes me appreciate these people, many of whom I will probably never meet.

So, it's a small thing, but what makes me happy, on a daily basis, is when I receive a quick email response. Equally as happy do I feel when I am able to produce a quick, yet meaningful, email response. Often I have something taking priority, when I check my email, so I very briefly read through everything in my inbox, and then I hope I will be online again soon to respond. Some emails even get pushed on to another day completely. Shame on me ;) On that note, I will make this post brief. Happy Night to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments :)