Why do I link?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Autism Cookbook: Very Interesting indeed

I love that there's such a thing as an Autism Cookbook. It just goes to show that people can help to heal themselves. Sometimes it takes a bit of guidance, and a lot of learning though. I do not have an autistic child (although his tantrums can make me think I do). I realize it's not a laughing matter to have a child who is suffering, and I realize because I am a mother myself, that you would want to do everything in your power to make things better for yourself, and for your child.

It takes the mother/parent/guardian, to help to shape the world for a young being. The idea of autism is scary, and from my point of view in seeing how home remedies and foods can help cure disease, I recommend parents with autistic children become educated on the benefits of healthy food for their children, whether they are autistic or not. If you suggest a better book than the one I found below, please comment. I would love to know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments :)