Why do I link?

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's a Great Day to Be Alive

You know when you just need a pick-me-up?...Like every day, most of the day? For years, I've used this song to give myself a boost. You're going to enjoy the lyrics, even if you don't love country music. It's one of those songs that you can hear over and over without getting sick of. You'll probably even recommend it to your friends- that's how good it is!

In my opinion, the best way to listen to this song is to press play and then lay down on your back on the floor/couch/bed, and close your eyes. Once you've heard it enough times and know all the lyrics, you can easily turn it into the best song you've ever sung in the shower. The radio version might be more enjoyable for you because it's a little faster than the live video I'm sharing with you below.




Ahhh, isn't it a great day to be alive? If Travis Tritt thinks so, then it must be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments :)