Why do I link?

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Morning Success Affirmations

Good Morning,

I think it's a good time to feel positive about life, so here it goes, and it's dedicated to Your WellBeing:

Sometimes my day doesn't start out well, but I always know I can change it.
I realize quite quickly that I'm the person who has the power to change my own reality.
It's getting easier for me to feel good about changing my perspective.
I feel better and better about life.

My day is becoming just the way I want it to be.
I am starting to enjoy the process of waking up and starting my day.
I never used to, but I like to smile first thing in the morning.
I feel grateful to have another day to live my life.

I am inspired to live a good day today.


May your day be everything you want it to be!


If you like these posts, and want to know when they're up, please feel free to 'like' my facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments :)